Assalamualaikum to all my friends. Thank, because you all like to view this blog. I hope you all enjoy view it..This blog i dedicate to all my friends, teachers and anyone that want to share something with me and gain the knowledge.
Actually this blog are one of my tasks in (ICT in Biology) that i take in this semester. I really hope that, i will success to complete this task and hope Allah always bless me what I did. Amien.. My simple name is Nur Dalilah Bt Bahrudin. I was born on 6 July 1989 at Pasir Puteh, Kelantan. I have five siblings and I the third of them.I'm study in Sek.Men. Keb Tok Janggut, Sek.Men. Keb Kamil and the last at Perlis Matriculation Collage. Now,Study at UPSI. InsyaAllah become teacher.
My father name’s Bahrudin Hj Ahmad. He is a teacher and my mother name’s Rohayah Bt Hj Jusoh. She is a house wife. I love my family very much. They are always in my heart. Thank dad and mom because care me very much and gave me the perfect life as the khalifah. LOVE YOU.. I like reading the Islamic books and motivation books. Such as ‘Andalah Wanita Solehah’, ‘NAK KE TAK NAK ‘and so on. But I did not good to choose the best book. So, I hope someone can teach me how to choose the best book. OK..
I also like to join any challenging activities such as jungle trekking. I like play net ball and “olahraga”. During primary school I always involved any sports completion especially ‘Olahraga’. I love to eat laksa and love to drink coffee radix..hee. I’m friendly person, responsible insyaAllah. Now, I’m try to be a good khalifah and to be a good muslimah. InysaAllah good teacher to teach my students… Amien. May Allah bless us.=0..(^_^)
| How this big earth came to be, And everything that we see, Even things in outer space, Came about by Allah's grace.
How people lived so long ago, Lessons that we have to know, And who does Allah love the best, And why He puts us all to test.
How He makes the raindrops fall, And what about the tree so tall, What about the plants that grow, And reasons for the wind to blow.
How about the oceans wide, And different animals that we ride, Not to mention mountains high, And the magnificence of the sky.
Find out what we must not do, Things that are bad for me and you, Also things that are right, And how we can all gain insight.
And the nature and the glory, Unfolds like a beautiful story, Of Almighty as He talks to you, Conveying a message pure and true, Read it up in the Qur`aan, It will strengthen your Imaan. |




0 comments:
Post a Comment